Star Penetration Tester Experts
Penetration testing is a type of security testing that is used to test the insecurity of an application. t is conducted to find the security risk which might be present in the system. If a system is not secured, then any attacker can disrupt or take authorized access to that system. Security risk is normally an accidental error that occurs while developing and implementing the software.
For example, configuration errors, design errors, and software bugs, etc. Penetration testing normally evaluates a system's ability to protect its networks, applications, endpoints and users from external or internal threats. It also attempts to protect the security controls and ensures only authorized access. Penetration testing is an essential feature that needs to be performed regularly for securing the functioning of a system. Penetration testing offers Enhancement of the Management System, Avoid Fines, Protection from Financial Damage, Customer Protection etc.
EHE (Ethical Hacking Expert), System Administrator, Network Server Administrator, Firewall Administrator, Security Tester, risk assessment professional and web security administrator.
- Penetration Testing and how the same can be used for gathering information from open sources, and prepare the analysis and documentation based on information gathered, to secure the system from future attack.
- Identify the loop holes in the network by applying different pen testing techniques and secure later.
Table Of Contents Outline
- Describing penetration Testing (Pen Testing)
- Exploring how to Gather Information
- Scanning the systems to know the loop holes
- Applying Enumeration Techniques on the network systems
- Performing the Threat and Vulnerabilities assessment using Metasploit
- Exploiting the Systems to prepare for defense
- Exploiting Web Apps
- Preventing Systems using Strong Passwords Techniques
- Performing Pentesting on Mobiles
- Advanced Exploitation Techniques
- Performing Analysis and documentation
|Exam Codes||SPTE S09-010 (Academy customers use the same codes)|
|Launch Date||Aug 01 2017|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Type of Questions||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|Length of Test||180 Minutes|
|Recommended Experience||EHE (Ethical Hacking Expert), System Administrator, Network Server Administrator, Firewall Administrator, Security Tester, risk assessment professional and web security administrator.|
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn: