The Latest Trends in Angular JS:
It is also expected that Angular JS will enter Long-Term Support or LTS by the mid of 2018. The company has announced that it will publish patch releases like 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 through the year. These patch releases will primarily include non-breaking change fixes and features only. More companies will plan to migrate to Angular 2 and 4. But, this migration depends on efficiency and Angular practices adopted by developers at the time of building Angular 1 apps. These trends show that there will be a greater need of developers who can architect apps based on the latest version of this framework. Hence, you should take Angular 4 training in Noida.
- A thorough understanding of single page applications and role of Angular JS in their development.
- Knowledge about different ways of developing a program using alternate APIs.
- Understanding various application concepts, testing methods, and development tools.
- Working with TypeScript and understanding Angular 4 architecture.
- Creating model-driven forms and using HTTP with routing and pipes.
- Understanding how to use NodeJs, and MongoDB Mean Stack to create easy functioning.
- Exploring the best ways to upgrade from Angular 1 application for multi-device application.
These are the objectives that you can accomplish by taking our AngularJS tutorial. With these skills, you can definitely make a mark in web application development. Join the list of training institute in Noida having the best in-class training modules to help you through.
What is Angular in Programming?
What is the Use of Angular JS?
Before taking up our Angular 2 tutorial or Angular 4 tutorial, you should clearly understand the uses and applications of this framework. Not every application can be built on this platform. In fact, it is a high level of abstraction for programmers to rapidly create apps used by websites. They help in hiding the lower level abstraction of data binding details in HTML. It can be used to make static web pages more dynamic and functional.
What Is the Scope of Angular JS?
What is Angular JS 4?
It is a TypeScript-based open source frontend web application framework. It was released by Angular team in 2017. There are many upgraded features in this version. It supports the If-Else condition and can use as keyword in for loop. You can take our Angular basics training to know more about it.
The Key Advantages of Learning Angular JS from AP2V Noida:
To gain knowledge with our Angular JS tutorial for beginners, it is important for you to understand the key differentiators that make AP2V Noida a preferred choice. We have a team of well-educated instructors to guide you at every step of Angular JS online training. The main advantages of taking this course at AP2V Noida:
- A world-class curriculum designed by a skilled faculty.
- A well-structured training format that covers every important aspect of this programming framework.
- Flexibility in training modules to suit your work schedules.
- Complete placement assistance and support by industry’s best mentors.
With help and guidance of AP2V Noida’s experienced faculty and our course structure, you can definitely boost your career in the field of web application programming. For further details, call us at +91 124 4363210 and talk to our experts.