Make an Intelligent Career Choice – Start Your Artificial Intelligence Training at Ap2v
The best time to learn artificial intelligence is now and the best place to learn it is at Ap2v, the leading Artificial Intelligence training institute in Noida. By opting for an artificial intelligence course, you won’t just build robots and complex automated devices, but also contribute to many other industries like smart homes, smart cars, virtual assistants, etc. We offer artificial intelligence in Noida at cost-effective prices, enabling engineers to work on futuristic technologies, today. Our trainers have an extensive experience of working in the industry and help our students achieve all their career goals.
Why Learn Artificial Intelligence?
There is a rapid growth in the AI technology and we can see the rise in the number of self-driving cars, intelligent digital agents and even robots. AI is expanding and constantly amplifying our capabilities as human beings. Technology professionals can expect a great career in Artificial Intelligence as the demand for AI-related skill-sets continues to grow. A machine learning engineer is the highest in-demand job currently for AI experts. The other jobs include data scientist, research scientist, R&D engineer, business intelligence developer, computer vision engineer, sales development manager and customer success managers. By 2020, Artificial Intelligence concepts will create 2.3 million jobs and the industries that will see maximum gains will be healthcare, education, and the public sector. The expected salary is around 17 lakhs to 25 lakhs per year for AI engineers.
Another great feature of opting for advanced Artificial Intelligence is that you will move away from repeatable tasks to more innovative jobs as AI will do the mundane work for you! This means, once you become masters in Artificial Intelligence, you can enjoy challenging and rewarding days at work, every day!
Ap2v’s Tips to Get a Job in AI:
- Check out artificial intelligence online courses
- Join outside organizations and practice artificial intelligence with experts
- Learn about standard business knowledge along with the AI technologies
- Read a lot, across different platforms, subjects and sciences
- Be a sponge to keep updated with the latest research in artificial intelligence techniques
Our artificial intelligence course in Noida brings together all the technical skills you need to know more about artificial intelligence and be prepared to work in a challenging corporate environment. We focus on hands-on learning and give our students lots of practical study materials and case-studies for a better understanding of the subjects.
After successfully completing our Artificial intelligence classes, you’ll be able to:
- Build and design your own intelligence agents and create practical projects like games, agent decision-making functions, machine learning models, probabilistic models and more
- Understand TensorFlowand learn about its functioning, operations and execution
- Know more about machine learning and its mathematical aspects
- Understand neural networks and multi-layer data abstraction so that you can analyse and interpret data exceptionally well
- Understand the difference between theory and practical concepts of machine learning
- Learn the applications of AI in financial services, customer services and more
- Implement the important artificial intelligence techniques like search algorithms, neural networks, robot localization and tracking
- Get a proper understanding of the various AI programming languages and how to use them to design functions
What are the pre-requisites for an Artificial Intelligence Course?
A good mathematical aptitude along with a scientific inclination will help you become the best artificial intelligence professionals. Although there are no pre-requisites for the course, it is recommended to know a little about programming languages like Python and have some basic knowledge of statistics and machine learning.
What is artificial intelligence in simple terms?
Simply put, artificial intelligence is the ability of a machine or a computer program to think and learn. It is a science that focuses on creating smart and intelligent machines that have the ability to react and work like humans. The machine’s ability to imitate intelligent human behaviour is called AI.
Which programming language is used in artificial intelligence?
There are multiple programming languages that can be used to write AI programs. Python is one of the most commonly used languages due to its simplicity. The other languages include Java, C/C++, Lisp and Prolog. You can choose to work in any of these languages, based on your individual preferences.
What are the different types of artificial intelligence?
The four types of AI include:
Type I AI: Reactive Machines – These are the most basic forms of AI systems and are purely reactive, without any memory or ability to use past experiences to inform current decisions.
Type II AI: Limited Memory– These machines look into the past and based on their observations, they build their own representations.
Type III AI: Theory of Mind– This is a stage that involves understanding by the machines that humans, objects and creatures have thoughts and emotions that drive their behaviour. AI systems will have to understand our feelings and expectations and behave accordingly.
Type IV AI: Self-Awareness– This involves building systems that have the ability to form representations about themselves. It’s the last step of AI development that inspires AI researchers to create machines that don’t just understand our consciousness but have it themselves too.
Why Choose Ap2v for Artificial Intelligence Coaching in Noida?
Flexibility – We offer artificial intelligence online course as well as classroom training in artificial intelligence to our students. We also provide corporate training to top artificial intelligence professionals along with one on one training.
Affordability – Our artificial intelligence course fees are extremely affordable and offer complete value for money. With our artificial intelligence training, you’ll be able to find a job instantly and you can get great returns on your investment in learning.
Artificial Intelligence Methods and Module – We teach using the most modern technologies and techniques, and include lots of practice sessions for our students. You can expect a curriculum that’s designed keeping the future in mind.
Exceptional Trainers – All our trainers are certified and experienced with immense artificial intelligence industry knowledge. They help our students before, during and after the artificial intelligence coaching so that our students have the latest information.
Placement Support – We also offer placement assistance and help you find the right job based on your skill-sets. Most of our students are working in leading MNCs around the world today.
Certification Preparation – We understand the importance of getting AI certified and thus, offer constant support to prepare you for the exams. We also conduct artificial intelligence workshop in Noida to prepare our students for the certification.
If you’re looking to expand your horizons in the fast-paced technological world, an artificial intelligence coaching in Noida can be extremely helpful. Take up our artificial intelligence online course and get access to the best study materials, e-books, video tutorials, teachers and mentors to help you find best ways to learn artificial intelligence. Contact us today to book your classes!
Introduction to Machine Learning
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Why Python for Machine Learning?
Introduction to Script
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Course Overview
- What is Script, program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script and Programming Languages
Environment for ML
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install Python IDE | IDE - Sublime Text
- Python Download and Installation on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Interpreted languages
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Downloading and installing
- Running standalone scripts under Linux
- Date Types
- The if, else, and elif statements
- for and while loops
- Syntax of function definition
- What is a module?
- The import statement
- Virtual environment
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Ndarray Object
- Data types
- Array attributes
- Array Creation Routines
- Array from Existing Data
- Indexing & Slicing
- Sort, Search, & Counting Functions
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Data structures
- Basic Functionally
- Working with Text Data
Matplotlib: Python Plotting
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Matplotlib vs pyplot vs and pylab
- Data For Matplotlib Plots
- Create Your Plot
- add_axes() and add_subplot()
- Work with Size of Figures
- Plotting Routines
- Customizing PyPlot
- Showing, Saving And Closing Your Plot
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Datasets and Libraries
- Figure Aesthetic
- Color Palette
- Kernel Density Estimates
- Visualizing Pairwise Relationship
- Plotting Categorical Data
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Loading an example dataset
- Shape of the data arrays
- Learning and predicting
- Model persistence
- Refitting and updating parameters
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Methods in Classification
- Selecting Classification Methods
- Implementing KNN in Scikit-Learn on IRIS dataset
- K-Nearest Neighbors in scikit-learn
- Regression Models
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Polynomial Regression
- Implementation of Linear Regression
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Supervised Vs Unsupervised Learning
- Preparing data
- K-Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- K Means vs Hierarchical clustering
- t-SNE Clustering
- DBSCAN Clustering
Artificial Neural Network
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Biological Neuron
- ANN versus BNN
- Model of Artificial Neural Network
- Network Topology
- Training the Neural Network
- Loss Function
Natural Language Processing
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Working with Stop Words
- Get Antonyms
- Word Stemming
- Stemming vs Lemmatization
- Sentiment analysis with Reviews
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Graphs and Tensors
- Example of TensorFlow with Python