DevOps has been developed as a collaborative platform between operations and development to improve overall productivity. It helps in faster deployment and integration of automation into a product lifecycle. To become masters in DevOps, you need multidisciplinary knowledge of infrastructure, configuration, and development processes. With AP2V Noida’s DevOps training in Noida, you can develop the right set of skills to grow your career in this field. We have collaborated with the industry’s leading experts to prepare comprehensive course material imparted in a well-equipped training facility. These attributes make us the best DevOps training institute in Noida.
Recent Trends in DevOps:
In the recent times, DevOps has evolved beyond the limit of being touted as a buzzword. It is shaping the domain of software development as a mainstream technology. Even in the years to come, it is expected to make giant strides in terms of popularity and productivity. The recent trends in DevOps techniques point towards a shift of focus to zero-touch automation. The DevOps cycle will lay more emphasis on application of automation in almost every element of software.
At the same time, 2018 and beyond will be the time of bringing Agile into the mainstream. It helps to amplify responsive behaviors and faster software delivery lifecycles. Due to rise of inaccurate information propagated by machine learning algorithms, web crawlers, and search bots will need organizations to be bootstrapped with the efficiency and safety of their technologies. As a result, testing will become important than ever before.
As per the global reports, 80% of international fortune 500 companies will adopt DevOps by the end of 2019. With so much of focus on development of this collaborative platform, there will be a greater need for highly skilled DevOps professionals. You can rely on AP2V Noida’s DevOps courses in Noida to improve your skills in this field.
Our training for DevOps certification in Noida is aimed to help you learn this technology and master all the aspects of software development, automation, and deployment. We also provide AWS training in Noida along with our comprehensive DevOps course. If you are a beginner in this field, taking this course at AP2V Noida is the right thing to do. There are no mandatory requirements or prerequisites to learn DevOps. However, a basic knowledge of software development processes can be helpful. It is also preferred if you have prior knowledge of Git, Linux, or Maven, though it is not essential. If you have no such prior knowledge or experience with any of these languages or platforms, you can undertake our DevOps engineering training for beginners.
Being a reliable DevOps institute in Noida, we provide a detailed curriculum devised by industry experts. On completion of this course, you will obtain hands-on experience and expertise on various aspects related to software delivery models. The main learning outcomes of this program are:
- A deeper understanding of DevOps environments, their toolsets, and requirements.
- A better ability to automate every aspect of modern code delivery and deployment with the help of test automation tools, build tools, containerization, configuration tools, source code management, and monitoring tools.
- Learning of infrastructure servers and their implementation.
- Measurement and monitoring of performance metrics and success factors.
- Ability to deploy DevOps tools like Puppet, Docker, Chef, Ansible, and Nagios.
- Understanding of infrastructure deployment, virtualization, communication optimization, and server management.
To develop these skills in the learners, we provide the best DevOps coaching classes in Noida. If you are a busy professional, you can avail a DevOps online training module designed by our talented trainers.
What Do You Mean by DevOps?
In simple terms, DevOps can be understood as a set of practices used to automate processes of software development. It was born from the growing demands for enhanced throughput and velocity in software development based on agile environment. DevOps provides a holistic approach to maintaining agility in the end-to-end software delivery. It can also be defined as an IT practice that promotes collaboration, integration, automation, and communication among IT operations and software development teams.
How Does DevOps Work?
In a DevOps model, there are no silos dividing development and operations teams. Rather, this platform works by merging these two teams into a single skill set where all these engineers together work across the application lifecycle. From the stage of development to test and deployment it can help in developing multidisciplinary skills. The teams use proven practices for automating processes that have been managed manually earlier. A technology stack and tooling is used to operate the applications quickly and efficiently. With our DevOps classroom training in Noida, you can obtain all these skills effectively.
What is the Role of DevOps?
By improving collaboration between stakeholders, DevOps tools helps in enhancing deployment frequency and reducing failure rate of new products. It also improves mean time needed for recovery and reduces lead time required between software fixes. An application developer performs business capabilities roles in this environment while platform developers build new apps and modify the existing packages. Application operators manage delivery process while platform operators install and upgrade IaaS environments.
What are the DevOps Tools?
There are some key tools and practices used for software development through DevOps. It includes source code repository where developers can easily change the codes without writing over other’s work. Build server is used as an automation tool to compile the course into actionable base. These tools include Jenkins and Artifactory. DevOps also uses configuration management tools like Puppet and Chef along with virtual infrastructures provided by cloud vendors like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
The Advantages of Learning DevOps from AP2V Noida:
At AP2V Noida, you will learn what is DevOps and how to work with it. We have well-formatted DevOps tutorials designed by our experts to improve your skill sets. These tutorials cover every important element related to this collaborative platform. We are also a premier institute for AWS DevOps training in Noida. The key differentiators of our course are:
- A detailed curriculum covering DevOps basics and advanced features.
- Flexibility to learn at our DevOps training center in Noida or taking an online course.
- Complete placement guidance provided by a team of leading mentors and instructors.
- A faculty comprising the best tutors and trainers holding years of experience in the field of software design and development.
At AP2V Noida, we strive to be the best DevOps training institute in the country. We offer the world-class facilities and teaching formats to make your career march ahead. For more details about this course, call us at +91 124 4364210 and talk to our experts.
Introduction to DevOps
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Understand DevOps
- Roles and responsibilities
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Understand the infrastructure layouts and its challenges
- Network Concepts at Enterprise Scale and Discuss the famous Use-case
AWS - Cloud Computing
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Types and Service models of cloud computing
- Understanding AWS Architecture
- About EC2 and types , Pricing
- EIP ( Elastic IP address), Allocating, associating , releasing
- Launch Linux Instances in AWS
- Connecting Linux instances from windows desktop and Linux machines
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Web-server?
- What is Apache?
- HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Understanding the Compilation
- Compile Apache
- Learn to run more than one version on same machine
- What is Nginx?
- How Does it Work?
- Nginx vs Apache
- Learn to create Virtual Host and Serve static content
- Nginx as a Reverse Proxy
- What is Reverse Proxy?
- Reverse Proxy with proxy_pass
- Nginx as a Load Balancer
- What’s Load Balancer
- Load Balancing to Multiple Server
- Nginx Logging
Load Balancing with HAProxy
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Installation and Configuration
- Understanding “global” section
- Modes – TCP vs. HTTP
- Proxies Section
- Load Balancing Algorithms
- Use HAProxy and share the load with round-robin policy
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configure the rsyslog daemon
- Understand standard facilities, priorities, and actions
- Configure log rotation
- Understand rsyslog
- Understand Remote logging and configure a test client
GIT: Version control system
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Overview of version control systems
- Overview of Git
- What is Git
- Setting up a project
- Managing accounts
- Creating and Using the repository
- Installing on GIT client on Linux
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Creating the Branches, switching the branches, merging the branches.
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Install and setup Jenkins
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Setting up the global environments for Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Understanding Deployment
- Jenkins integration with GIT
- Jenkins to run script remotely
- Jenkins integration with Maven
- Jenkins pipelines
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduce Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Use modules
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers
- Implement playbooks
- Implement Ansible Vault
- Write playbooks to Compile Apache
- Ansible Integration with Jenkins
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Nagios architecture
- Installing and configuring server components
- Users and Security
- Hosts and HostGroups
- Services and ServiceGroups
- Monitoring Linux servers with nrpe
- Install and Configure the NRPE
- Monitor Local Resource from Remote Nagios Server
- Define Nagios Commands
- Plug-in Return Codes
- Configuring Notifications
- Creating Custom checks
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introducing Docker
- Containerization Fundamentals
- Dockers vs. Virtualization
- Docker Architecture
- Creating Images
- Docker Volumes
- Installing Docker on Linux
- Introducing DockerHub?
- Creating an account on DockerHub
- Working with the Docker images from DockerHub
- Run your first container
- Run a container
- Running commands in container
- Run multiple containers
- Remove the containers
- Customize Image and Upload to Docker Registry
- Running a Container from the custom image
- Publishing the Custom image
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Swarm
- Starting a Swarm
- Deploy to Swarm
- Scaling your service
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Kubernetes Architecture - Overview
- Kubernetes Versus Docker Swarm
- Installing Kubernetes
- Setting Up a Single Node Kubernetes
- Deploying a Stand-Alone Application