Join OpenStack Training in Noida for a Bright Future
The technical field is vast where career options seem unlimited. If you are looking for a bright career in the field, learn a program that will give you scopes to grow. One such program is OpenStack. AP2V is a No. 1 IT training institute in Noida offering in-depth knowledge of OpenStack. It aims to offer the Best OpenStack training in Noida with comprehensive knowledge.
OpenStack is a set of programs for managing and building cloud computing platforms both public and private clouds. It is backed by some big IT companies for software development and hosting. It has thousands of individual community members to help out developers in different scenarios like Linux. The best thing about the software is that it is an open source, According to experts, looking at the increasing demand for cloud computing, OpenStack is the future of cloud computing. Many companies are now switching to OpenStack. From a career point of view, getting OpenStack training is profitable for your future. AP2V offers to learn OpenStack training in Noida for bright career opportunities.
Who can Join the OpenStack Training Institute in Noida?
OpenStack training is for all individuals who have an IT degree and are looking for the best career growth. It is also well suitable for those IT professionals working as system administrators, storage administrators, network engineers, and software developers. The course will appear as extra knowledge that will enhance your resume and provide you with more job opportunities.
What are the prerequisites for getting OpenStack certification course in Noida?
- There are a few requirements that interested candidates have to fulfill.
Candidates should have proficiency or knowledge in Virtualization and Linux administration
- Working knowledge of SSH or SCP will be an added advantage
- >Should have a basic understanding of command line interface
- Knowledge of virtualization and Linux administration will help you understand the technical aspects of OpenStack. It will help clear your doubts related to OpenStack and boost your confidence to complete the course.
What are the Course Curriculum?
At AP2V, it aims to provide the Best OpenStack training in Noida by starting the course from basic which involves a thorough introduction to Virtualization, OpenStack and Cloud. All OpenStack components are covered because the open source is made up of many different moving parts. Since it is an open source, anyone can add additional components to meet their needs. But the active community of OpenStack has identified nine key components. They are considered as the 'Core' of OpenStack. They are officially maintained by the OpenStack community.
Learn Nova which is a prime computing engine behind OpenStack. Other important components like Swift, Cinder, Neutron, Horizon, Keystone, Glance, Ceilometer and Heat are some other necessary components of OpenStack. They are covered under the comprehensive OpenStack certification course in Noida.
Managing the Keystone Identity Service
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Verifying the OpenStack Deployment
- Running the OpenStack Unified Command-line Interface
- Managing OpenStack Projects
- Managing OpenStack Users and Roles
- Verifying Keystone Users, Roles, and Projects
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Flavors
- Verifying Flavor Functionality
- Customizing Flavor Properties
- Managing Flavor Access
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Networks and Subnets
- Managing Routers
- Verifying OpenStack Networking Functionality
Managing Floating IP Addresses
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring an External Network
- Managing Floating IP Addresses
- Verifying Floating IP Address Functionality
Managing Security Groups
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Security Groups and Rules
- Verifying Security Group Rules
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Launching and Deleting an Instance
- Customizing an Instance
- Verifying Customization for Instance
Building a Customized Image
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Customizing a PreBuilt Image
- Verifying an Image
Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Describing Red Hat OpenStack Platform Installation Methods
- Describing TripleO Architecture
- Describing Undercloud Backend Services
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform Director (Undercloud)
- Deploying the Overcloud
Adding Additional Compute Nodes
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Adding Additional Compute Nodes
- Verifying Additional Compute Nodes
- Migrating Instances Between Compute Nodes
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Describing Heat and Ceilometer Architecture and Terminology
- Launching a Stack
- Scaling Out and Scaling In Automatically
Comprehensive Review of Red Hat OpenStack Admin II
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II Comprehensive Review