Being an easy and general-purpose programming language, Python is increasingly becoming popular for applications involving data science. It helps to harvest valuable insights from the data owned by an organization. Along with its resourceful data structures, it is integrated with elegant syntax and interpreted nature that makes Python a perfect object-oriented language. If you want to reach the heights of your career in the field of data science or web programming, you need Python training in Noida from AP2V Noida. We are known to be the best Python training institute in Noida because we always ready to walk an extra mile to enhance your career-enhancing skills in this domain.
Trends and Factors Leading to Python Growth:
Python can be described as the most popular and desirable programming language. The developers working on this language are consistently in demand throughout the world. After you take our best Python training in Noida, you become eligible for a range of jobs including data analysis, machine learning, site reliability testing, cloud infrastructure, security, mobile development, APIs, and web scraping. The popularity of this language in machine learning and data science are driving its growth faster.
Python is the most versatile programming language that you can learn from our Python training center in Noida. It has more than 125,000 third-party libraries that make this language useful in a lot of projects. No wonder, more learners are gravitating towards learning Python to hone their development skills. In a research by Stack Overflow, it was found that popularity of this language has grown from 32% at the start of 2017 to 38.8% by the year-end. Nearly 54% of developers using Python as a primary language are engaged in web application development.
Job Opportunities in Python Development:
There are many lucrative job opportunities opening new avenues of career growth to those who undertake our Python training in Greater Noida. As per industry estimates made in March 2018, the average US salary for a Python developer is $115,835. It is being recognized as an in-demand skill for almost every industry vertical. Nearly, one out of five data science jobs needs expertise in Python concepts and techniques. To explore them, you need to learn Python online or opt for our classroom-based training modules.
If you are looking to build a career in Python, it is advisable to begin with a basic knowledge of computer programming and its concepts. Apart from this, you may also possess a basic understanding of any popular programming language. These are some requisites to learn Python course from AP2V Noida. None of these skills are mandatory to possess but they help in faster learning from one of the best Python training institutes in Noida.
At AP2V Noida, we ensure that you learn Python techniques and methods comprehensively with the help of our detailed curriculum. We have a team of well-trained instructors to devise this course that helps learners grasp essential knowledge required to excel in this field. On completion of this course, you will be equipped with following skills:
- Know about the fundamentals and benefits of Python programming language.
- Learn about concepts like file operations, sequencing, MapReduce to ensure Hadoop implementation.
- Understand data types, expressions, looping, functions, class defining, and OOP.
- Learn about machine learning algorithms and use of Python for writing Pig and Hive UDF.
What Is the Main Use of Python?
As a fully-functional programming language, Python can accomplish every task that you can extract from any other programming language. This language has syntax rules that do not require additional codes for concept expression. You can build custom applications with a clean code base. It is mainly used for desktop and web application development. You can write a code in significantly fewer lines using Python. To know about it, learn Python language programming in Noida.
What Is Meant By Python Programming Language?
It is a general-purpose programming language that works well on modern operating systems. This open-source language can work on almost every platform. It is considered to be a scripting language that is used for making dynamic web applications and content. You can use plug-ins and extensions easily with Python.
How Do I Run A Python Script?
You can execute a Python program in two ways. It can be run as a file or executed with the Shell. In the earlier method, programmers add a .py extension to the program to invoke interpreter to read the file. If you already have Python running on your computer, you can go to terminal and type Python to be directed to a live interpreter. You can use Shell to enable interactive code execution.
Is It Easy To Learn Python?
Python as a coding language uses shorter codes. This makes it easier to learn this programming language. With a Python tutorial, you can build a strong foundation to steer ahead in the field programming. It is a readable language and can be understood even by candidates having no prior programming knowledge. With AP2V Noida’s Python tutorial for beginners, you can gain an edge over competition. In fact, you can get this certification at nominal Python course fees in Noida.
Advantages of Learning Python from AP2V Noida:
With AP2V Noida’s Python programming tutorial, you can ascend higher in this field. We provide well-laid out teaching formats and structured modules to impart this training. This is definitely the best way to learn Python. The main advantages of pursuing Python course from our prestigious institute are:
- You can learn deeply about specific applications of this language in the development of web and mobile applications.
- Our course material is devised to inculcate the desired skill sets for advancing your career in the best direction.
- There are classroom sessions and hands-on learning experiences to improve your learning capabilities.
- An experienced faculty that offers its combined experience of several years to make learning easier.
- We provide the required placement assistance to the candidates.
If you want to get equipped with detailed knowledge of Python as a programming and data science language, you should take up our best training in Noida or a Python online course. We tend to provide the best infrastructure and training staff to make it happen. For more details, call our experts at +91 124 4364210.
Introduction to Script
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Course Overview
- What is Script, program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script and Programming Languages
- Features and Limitation of Scripting
- Types of programming Language Paradigms
Introduction to Python
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
Download and Execution
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install Python IDE | IDE - Sublime Text
- Python Download and Installation on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Quotations in Python
- Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines
- Create "Hello, AP2V Solutions!" program
Data Type, Variables and Assignment
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- List Indexing and Slicing
- Defining and Accessing Lists
- Splitting and Joining Strings
- List Searching
- Defining a Dictionary
- Dictionary Lookup and Update
- Checking Keys
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Python Strings
- Indexing Strings
- Searching Strings
- Slicing Strings
- Formatting Strings
Logic and Conditionals
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Boolean Logic
- Logical Expressions
- More conditionals
- Nested conditions
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- for Loop
- for Loop Syntax
- for Loop Simple Example
- Find Sum of 10 Numbers
- Python Nested for Loops
- while Loop
- while Loop Syntax
- while Loop Example 1
- Nested Loop
- Jump statements
- Keyword to execute nothing
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User-defined exception
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is a Function?
- Defining Functions
- Calling Functions
- Local Variables
- Default arguments
- Using Print and Return in Functions
- What is Recursion?
- Calling functions using Recursion
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Files
- Opening and Reading Files
- File handling modes
- Reading Files using Iteration
- Writing Files
- Understanding File Systems and Paths
- Working with File Paths
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Multiple Inheritance
- Multilevel Inheritance
- Bound and Unbound Methods
Modules And Packages
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Modules Vs. Script
- Package creation and Importing
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Manual packages Installation
- Installing packages using "pip"
- Install multiple version modules
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- A Simple Regular Expression
- Representing Regular Expressions in Python
- Syntax of Regular Expressions
- The Practical Exercise
Manage Excel with Python
Lesson : 15 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Find and Install Package
- Read Excel
- Writing your data to Excel
Lesson : 16 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Generators
- Generator Syntax
- Communicating with Generators with send()
Lesson : 17 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Decorators
- Simple Function Decorators
- Classes as Decorators
- Chained Decorators
- Decorator Arguments
Anonymous functions and Pythonic Programming
Lesson : 18 | Duration 1.5 hours
- The general syntax of a lambda function
- map() function
- map() with lambda
- filter() with lambda
- reduce() with lambda
- Common idioms
- List comprehensions
- String formatting
Lesson : 19 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Why use threads?
- Thread Objects
- Determining the Current Thread
- Daemon vs. Non-Daemon Threads
- Enumerating All Threads
- Subclassing Thread
- Timer Threads
- Signaling Between Threads
- Controlling Access to Resources
- Synchronizing Threads
- Limiting Concurrent Access to Resources
- Thread-specific Data
Lesson : 20 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Distribution concepts
- Creating setup.py
- Building installers
- running installers
Django: Web Framework
Lesson : 21 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Django
- Django Components
- Installation & Configuration Django Components
- Django Pre-Requisites
- Downloading & Installing Django
- Choosing a Database
- Creating a New Project
- Generating Simple DjangViews
- About view functions
- Using Django’s Http Response Class
- Understanding Http Request Object
- Using Query Dict Objects
- Configuring URL Conf
- About URL Conf
- Simple URL Conf Examples
- Using Multiple URL Conf
- Django Templates
- About Templates
- Template Fundamentals
- Loading Template Files
- More on For Loops
- Database Models with Django
- About Database Models
- Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Creating A Django Model