AP2V Noida invites all young and passionate technicians to become a Red Hat Expert to take their career ahead. We offer a range of Red Hat training programs from basic to advance to refine your skills. Our Red Hat Training in Noida has benefited a number of candidates. Enroll Today!
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat is one of the most respected leaders in the world for providing Open Source and enterprise IT solutions for more than two decades. The company is offering private, state and enterprise systems all across the world and has appeared to be an expert in open source solutions and software. Red Hat is known as a leader in the cloud technology world.
Benefits Red Hat Certification
You will surprise to know that over 90% of organizations in 35 countries trust Red Hat. The Red Hat engineers are known as RHCE. They are those who have an in-depth understanding of Linux and its programs. The Red Hat Enterprise Linux is for the commercial market and engineers of RHEL have excellent competency of servers, supercomputers, and mainframes. Red HAT engineers are one of the top-paying engineers in the IT industry. They are known as RHCE professionals. Our Red Hat Training Certification in Noida would appoint you as senior system administrators
- Senior system engineers
- Linux operators
- Sr. Unix system administrators
What Makes Red Hat Certification Different from Others?
The Red Hat Training is comprehensive that equips an IT professional with skills and knowledge-
- Setting and installation of a Linux system and troubleshoot
- Shell scripting
- Network address translation
- Remote logging
- Network services like FTP, HTTP, NFS, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, SMB, NTP and SSH
- Configuration of packet filtering
- Kernel run parameters
- Operating Cloud programs and fixing
Our Red Hat Training in Noida helps in increasing your confidence to let you crack interviews in leading MNCs. We have maintained the standard of training by dividing the course into Linux Administrator, Experienced Linux Administrator Program, Senior Linux Administrator and Red Hat Certified Engineers. Choose a suitable course considering your priority in mind.
Why Join AP2V Noida Red Hat Training in Noida?
- 100% hands-on training
- Trained by experts who have years of experience in the field
- Trainers are open to discuss real time challenges of industry and provide solutions
- Standard training curriculum
- Flexible classes to let you complete your course
- Assist for job interviews and placement
- Affordable value oriented program
Why should I join the classroom instructor- training instead of online training?
Classroom instructor- based training clears your doubts and makes you more focused. It increases your confidence levels too.
How is my performance assessed?
The performance will be assessed through online examination.
What if I miss some classes?
We will help you out by arranging some extra classes on your request.
Do I need to bring my laptop?
Since the program is technical and installation of software is required, you will have to bring your laptop.
Controlling Services and Daemons
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Controlling Services with systemctI
- Controlling the Boot Process
Managing IPv6 Networking
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Review of IPv4 Networking Configuration
- IPv6 Networking Concepts
- IPv6 Networking Configuration
Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Network Teaming
- Managing Network Teaming
- Configuring Software Bridges
Network Port Security
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Firewalld
- Managing Rich Rules
- Masquerading and Port Forwarding
- Managing SELinux Port Labeling
Managing DNS for Servers
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- DNS Concepts
- Configuring a Caching Nameserver
- DNS Troubleshooting
Configuring Email Transmission
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Send only Email Services
Providing Remote Block Storage
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- ISCSI Concept
- Providing iSCSI Targets
- Accessing iSCSI Storage
Providing File- based Storage
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Exporting NFS File Systems
- Protecting NFS Exports
- Providing SMB File Shares
- Performing a Multiuser SMB Mount
Configuring MariaDB Databases
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Database Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Apache HTTPD
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Virtual Hosts
- Configuring HTTPS
- Integrating Dynamic Web Content
Writing Bash Scripts
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- CBash Shell Scripting Basics
Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Enhancing Bash Shell Scripts with Conditionals and Control Structures
- Lab Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
Configuring the Shell Environment
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Changing the Shell Environment
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Red Hat System Administration III Comprehensive Review